Vultr.com - Instant Cloud Server Deployment
[C|AK]|[TEAM] 21 MEMBERS:
Home
Forum
News
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
hefasPM
#1
Ip ban
Mar 04, 2017 8:17 AM
Non-member Joined: Mar 03, 2017
Posts: 5
Hello,
In KF my name is Hefas! , I just wanted to try your server but for some reason my Ip got ban. If there is any way to fix this i would realy apreciate that.
severa-PM
#2
Mar 05, 2017 12:57 PM
[C|AK]|[SeVeRa] Founder - Joined: Apr 02, 2012
Posts: 191
hefas wrote:
Hello,
In KF my name is Hefas! , I just wanted to try your server but for some reason my Ip got ban. If there is any way to fix this i would realy apreciate that.

Hello Hefast!

I'm guessing you are playing NoSteam, if that is so just try to execute your game as admin.

Please let us know if you still have trouble entering.

ATT,
[C|AK]|[SeVeRa]
hefasPM
#3
Mar 11, 2017 7:21 AM
Non-member Joined: Mar 03, 2017
Posts: 5
severa- wrote:
hefas wrote:
Hello,
In KF my name is Hefas! , I just wanted to try your server but for some reason my Ip got ban. If there is any way to fix this i would realy apreciate that.

Hello Hefast!

I'm guessing you are playing NoSteam, if that is so just try to execute your game as admin.

Please let us know if you still have trouble entering.

ATT,
[C|AK]|[SeVeRa]


Yeah i tried everything and im still geting IP ban message.
severa-PM
#4
Mar 11, 2017 5:08 PM
[C|AK]|[SeVeRa] Founder - Joined: Apr 02, 2012
Posts: 191
Hello Hefast!

Your nickname "Hefast" is not baned from our server, did you or someone else use other nickname from your pc to enter our server?

Because the ongly way you can have your ip baned is if you or someone enter with other nickname.


ATT,
[C|AK]|[SeVeRa]
hefasPM
#5
Mar 12, 2017 1:40 PM
Non-member Joined: Mar 03, 2017
Posts: 5
severa- wrote:
Hello Hefast!

Your nickname "Hefast" is not baned from our server, did you or someone else use other nickname from your pc to enter our server?

Because the ongly way you can have your ip baned is if you or someone enter with other nickname.


ATT,
[C|AK]|[SeVeRa]


It was the first time i tried to enter your server and
i dont think there was anyone else from my ip trying to join.
hefasPM
#6
Mar 13, 2017 1:23 PM
Non-member Joined: Mar 03, 2017
Posts: 5
and my nick is not Hefast its Hefas!
hefasPM
#7
Mar 13, 2017 1:25 PM
Non-member Joined: Mar 03, 2017
Posts: 5
hefas wrote:
and my nick is not Hefast its Hefas!

its posible that i tried to join as RLD! at first before changing my name.

waffenssgondaPM
#8
Apr 18, 2017 3:21 PM
Non-member Joined: Apr 18, 2017
Posts: 5
A mi tambien me banearon, Y no recuerdo hacer nada malo mi Nikc es WaffenSS-Gonda